What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse the traffic and knows when you visit a particular website. Cookies allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web applications can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; and session cookies, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies does not give us access to your computer or any other data of yours, other than the information which is shared by you to us. Furthermore, you may choose to accept or decline the cookies, but it must be noted that some web browsers automatically accept cookies. You may log-in to your web browser settings and amend the settings to decline cookies if you prefer to.
Cookies Used by this website?
We use both persistent and session cookies on our website.
The different types of cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out as below:
- Traffic Monitoring – Cookies which allows us to identify what areas of the website are being visited.
- User Identification and Preferences – Cookies which allows us to individualise the site based on the user.
- Testing Cookies – To improve our services, we will run tests that require cookies to direct users to new features and track results.
- Temporary Storage – As we use many servers, we may store temporary data in cookies such as products added to Compare and to Cart and not checked out.
- Persistent Storage – Settings and identifiers which allow you to revisit the websites and have the website recognise you.
- Third Party Cookies – Lion Heart Consultancy Services Ltd. uses services from other companies to help provide our services; some of which require setting of cookies to function
- Session Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
- User Personalisation Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
- Third Party service Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- Website Management Cookies
Are there cookies in e-mails?
Our e-mails contain cookies that track whether you open our e-mails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our e-mails to monitor these behaviours are unique to each e-mail and are not stored on your computer.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Agreement”) govern your use of our website, whether or not you register as a user on the Site; by using this Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, then you must not use this Site.
The term ‘Lion Heart Consultancy Services.’; ’We’; ‘Us’: ‘Our’; refers to Lion Heart Consultancy Services Ltd., Company No. 07167072, Registered Office Address at at 6 Southfields Green, Gravesend, England, DA11 7AD United Kingdom.
The term ‘You’; ‘Yours’; refer to any Person, Firm, Company or Organization visiting, browsing, or using our Site.
By clicking the ‘Accept’ button listed on the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting an electronic order form (‘Enquiry Form’) or proceeding through the ‘Checkout Process’ and/ or by speaking to an e-Careers representative you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form, completing the checkout process, or speaking to an e-Careers representative constitutes our acceptance of your order.
e-Learning and Virtual Products and Online Exams
- e-learning products are valid for a specified period (typically 7 days to 6 months) from the date of purchase. The software/learning content is assured and updated at no additional cost within the licence period. A valid email address and contact number must be supplied at the time of registration to facilitate the registration process.
- All examinations/workshops/blended-learning purchased to support the e-Learning are valid only for the duration of the e-Learning licence period. Exams can be booked up to a maximum of 30 days in advance. Cancellation of any exam after confirmation will not be eligible for any refund.
- If you wish to sit the exams outside of your 1-month exam license period, there will be a £149 + VAT charge. This charge covers a 6-month exam and e-learning extension. You must let us know you want this extended before the e-learning license expiry date to avoid incurring another full exam charge.
- Following the licence period, replacement/additional exams can be purchased at the published price. Lion Heart Consultancy Services reserve the right to postpone/refuse any examination resit should the delegate fail to demonstrate sufficient learning progress. Course and Exam Voucher redemption is subject to valid payment by the Customer/Provider.
- The Learning Management System provides chat and forum facilities. Delegates should be aware that these facilities may be monitored/moderated, and that any information provided will be attributed to their login name and made available to the wider audience. Delegates are reminded not to raise anything which may be commercially sensitive, defamatory, or abusive.
- To book your exam during your licence period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving three weeks’ notice of your preferred exam date and we will make the necessary arrangements. Exams can be booked up to a maximum of 30 days in advance.
Virtual products are presented ‘live’ over the internet by an accredited trainer to a number of delegates.
- Each product is presented over a number of days, and at varying schedules to allow delegates to choose when to study.
- Each session may be recorded and made available to both ONLIVE delegates and other Lion Heart Consultancy Services Virtual delegates should be aware that any chat, discussion, or comment made on the live presentation will be attributed to their username and will be visible as part of the recorded sessions. Delegates are reminded not to raise anything which may be commercial sensitive, defamatory or abusive.
- Virtual Learning delegates can book their exam simply be emailing email@example.com giving three weeks’ notice of their preferred exam date and we will make the necessary arrangements. Exams can be booked up to a maximum of 30 days in advance.
- Lion Heart Consultancy Services run ‘open’ courses at various locations worldwide. At each course, LION HEART CONSULTANCY SERVICES will use a suitable venue and an appropriate Approved Trainer and will aim to train between 4 and 16 Delegates (numbers may vary on virtual classroom training). Pre-course reading materials may be supplied to each Delegate prior to the event.
- Lion Heart Consultancy Services will deliver the course content as advertised or described in our quotation. By placing the order, you confirm that you have the delegates’ permission to receive communications (inc. results) from Lion Heart Consultancy Services on their behalf.
- Lion Heart Consultancy Services reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any open course. Delegates not able to attend a ‘Re-scheduled’ course will be refunded the invoiced value, less the value of any non-returned or opened ‘pre-course’ materials (This is not available to Finance Option clients). Lion Heart Consultancy Services cannot cover the reimbursement of any costs incurred due to the cancellation or re-scheduling of the course (e.g. travel/hotel etc).
- When the ‘Open’ Event is ‘Residential’, Lion Heart Consultancy Services will reserve a Hotel room for the duration of the course. This will be confirmed in our ‘Joining Instructions’ issued to each Delegate at least three weeks prior to the event.
- All materials supplied remain the property of Lion Heart Consultancy Services until payment is received in full. Materials will be despatched within two working days of the completed order by Royal Mail or suitable courier. Copyright exists on all materials supplied in any form. Copying, transfer or storage by whatever means may only be performed with the express written permission of the Directors of Lion Heart Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Examinations are booked on the delegates’ behalf with the appropriate Examination Institute and cancellation of any exam after confirmation will not be eligible for any refund.
Open/Public Event Cancellation and Course Transfer Charges
- Cancellation or Course Transfer Requests must be made either in writing or by e-mail to the Course Administrator.
- Cancellation From date of acknowledgement by Lion Heart Consultancy Services, the cancellation charges are: –
- More than 20 working days before the course start date: – £100+VAT
- 11-20 working days before the course start date: – 30% of the full fees.
- Within 10 working days of the course start date: – 100% of the full fees.
- Transfers are only allowed, at our discretion, for up to 3 months of the original course start date and will incur the following charges: –
- More than 20 working days before the course start date: – £50+VAT
- 11-20 working days before the course start date: – 15% of the full fees.
- Within 10 working days of the course start date: – 50% of the full fees.
- Where Delegates (maximum 16) are required to be trained on-site, the Client may organize his/her own event using the venue of their choice. The venue should be equipped with tables and chairs which can be arranged ‘U-shaped’ for training and ‘Classroom-style’ for the examinations. The room should be equipped with an Over Head Projector (OHP) and/or Multimedia LCD Projector and screen and an A1 flip-chart or White-board with a supply of suitable coloured pens. Refreshment (Tea/Coffee) and Washroom facilities should be available nearby. A 240V supply would be required to operate a demonstration Laptop computer and/or LCD Projector.
- All dealings with the Client will be through the clients own appointed Course Administrator. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, the Client Course Administrator must have the delegates’ permission to receive communications (inc. results) from Lion Heart Consultancy Services on their behalf.
- Lion Heart Consultancy Services will deliver the course content as described in our quotation. Lion Heart Consultancy Services will provide pre-course reading materials prior to the commencement of the course. These will be sent to the Clients Course Administrator when confirmation of a booking has been received.
- Details of Delegates attending a course must be forwarded to Lion Heart Consultancy Services at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the event. (4 weeks for non-UK-based courses). Failure to do so could lead to the Delegates not being registered for the Examinations. Examinations are booked on the delegate’s behalf with the appropriate Examination Institute and cancellation of any exam after confirmation will not be eligible for any refund.
- Lion Heart Consultancy Services reserve the right to cancel or discontinue the course if, in the Trainers opinion, the venue or conditions are unsuitable.
- All materials supplied remain the property of Lion Heart Consultancy Services until payment has been received in full. Copyright exists on all materials supplied in any form. Copying, transfer or storage by whatever means may only be performed with the express written permission of the Directors of Lion Heart Consultancy Services Ltd.
Corporate/Client Event Cancellation and Course Transfer Charges
- Cancellation or Course Transfer Requests must be made either in writing or by e-mail to the Course Administrator.
- From date of acknowledgement by Lion Heart Consultancy Services the cancellation
charges are: –
- More than 20 working days before the course start date: – No Charge
- 11-20 working days before the course start date: – 20% of the full fees.
- Within 10 days of the course start date: – 100% of the full fees.
- Where a Course Date is postponed by the Client, the above charges will apply. The cost of all course materials supplied will be charged. Ownership of materials supplied will pass to the Client following payment of the above charges
- All business shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the Client submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Prices are shown in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- All purchases made on thelionheartconsulting.co.uk may be returned, at the purchaser’s expense, un-used within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Due to the nature of the software products, by redeeming/installing/registering e-Learning products or vouchers you waive the right to any refund. Demo products are available to allow the client to be assured that the full product will work on their systems before purchase.
Personal Finance Option
In order that we can provide our clients with affordable access to professional training, Lion Heart Consultancy Services In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later: Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_gb/user
- Financing: Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_gb/account_agreement
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here . General information on Klarna you can find here . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement .
Payment options can be arranged for open/public events between £100 and £2000. Unfortunately, this is not available for corporate/client events.
0% finance is available for Classroom-based and Virtual training courses as listed on our website www.thelionheartconsulting.co.uk. Finance is regrettably not available for Blended, e-learning or discounted courses. By proceeding with any such agreement please be advised that you are consenting to a credit check being made with the credit reference agencies (CRAs).
We reserve the right to swap any classroom training course/event into a Virtual training event in the interest of all concerned. Delegates will not be charged any additional fee if the decision to swap is made by Lion Heart Consultancy Services. In some exceptional circumstances the swap might entail an accredited eLearning package.